Subject: Re: Installing Sentinel in Win95?
From: "Sherak Michael" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 06:52:48 -0800

Did you install the NT of Win32 version??? Make sure that you install 
     the NT version... Sentinel is for NT only due to the fact that the 
     parallel port is not accessed through the O/S by default... The 
     programs finds the dongle for Lightwave and Modeler under NT... What 
     error message are you getting back???
     
      Michael Sherak                   I was thinking of the immortal words
      Lead 3D Artist/Animator               of Socrates - I drank what?"
      [email-masked]                
      Interplay Productions, Inc.               DESCENT II ROCKS! {-Plug
      17922 Fitch Ave. Irvine, CA 92714 -USA 
     ----------------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________ Reply Separator 
_________________________________
Subject: Installing Sentinel in Win95?
Author:  [email-masked] at Internet
Date:    3/23/96 6:28 PM

I just purchased LW4 for Win and I can't get into Modeler. I tried installing 
sentinel like the readme.txt file indicates, but it is only for WinNT. LW does 
not install sentinel on it's own under 95 and I think that is why Modeler does 
not load. Maybe it's something else but I can't seem to find any more info in 
the LW CD-ROM txt files. Newtek web/FTP sites don't seem to have any info on 
installing LW under Win95 either.
Any Suggestions?
[email-masked]